brought to you in part by
EXPLORING CANADA WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING
By Suzanne Forcese
WaterToday has put together a short list of things to do online that will get you thinking, get you talking, and get you excited about our country.
- The Vancouver Aquarium has some awesome shows.
- Thirteen filmmakers and thirty-nine musicians embark on a historic expedition through thirteen Canadian National Parks
- Sea Lion Beach at Orcalab is a marine research centre
- From Tides To Tins is a virtual museum with teachersí activities and games
- The Winnipeg Museum of Human Rights has documentary films on First Nations
Stay home. Wash your hands often. Donít worry. Be healthy.
A to Z
For articles published before 2017, please email or call us
|Have a question? Give us a call 613-501-0175 |
All rights reserved 2020 - WATERTODAY - This material may not be reproduced in whole or in part and may not be distributed,
publicly performed, proxy cached or otherwise used, except with express permission.